Monday, May 16, 2016

Photos; See How A Nigerian Soldier Celebrated His Birthday On The Battlefield

Not a typical birthday anyone would want'... A gallant Nigerian soldier who turned a year older yesterday -celebrated his birthday on a 'low-key' while battling Boko Haram insurgents far in the northeast.

The solider identified as Henry Edobor who recently welcomed a baby girl (Amanda) -shared these photos of how he marked his day yesterday with the below caption;

I realize how important and special today is to me because a birthday comes once in a year.. So I celebrate today filled with happiness & joy with love from my family and friends in all the nation and in front line. A big happy birthday to me... "Amanda" will be very happy to see this....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...