Saturday, June 25, 2016

Actress Patience Ozokwo opens up On Becoming Born Again

Popular Nollywood actress, Patience Ozokwo is no longer being addressed as Mama G. She has decided to live a more befitting life. She has confirmed that she has indeed given her life to Christ, and the roles she would play henceforth must portrait that.

Speaking to Saturday Beats, the actress said:

“I did not just give my life to Christ. I have been a Christian all my life. The problem was that there were some compromises God wanted me to remove from my life. He wants me to be the face of Christianity so that when anyone sees me, they will know that I am a child of God.The world has mingled with the church a lot and there is no difference between the world and the church. The way the worldly people dress is the way Christians are dressing nowadays. God told me he does not want his people to dress in that manner anymore.

The men would plait their hair and use earrings, all these things are making God angry and even the women should be modest according to the way it is written in the Bible."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...