Sunday, July 17, 2016

I Remain Totally Committed To Opposing The Buhari Administration" -Fani Kayode Says

Former minister of aviation Femi Fani Kayode who just got released from EFCC custody recently -took to his Facebook page to share the below message.
There is a sick individual on fb who has posted some rubbish and attributed it to me. He qouted me as saying the following:
" I think what is appropriate for us(PDP) is to apologize to President Buhari and the APC, then join them to move Nigeria forward"-Femi Fani-Kayode.
Kindly note that this is FALSE. It is a total fabrication. I never said any such thing privately or publicly and neither have I ever written it or published it anywhere.
These are desperate and despicable tactics being employed to gather support for themselves by a desperate and despicable government.
I remain totally committed to opposing the Buhari administration and the APC and I would NEVER suggest to anyone to " join them to move Nigeria forward
CLICK HERE FOR FRESH STORIES
THINK IT IS IMPORTANT? SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...