Friday, January 27, 2017

Beware! See what they are now putting inside oranges (photos)

A Facebook user, Nikia Marie Ingram, has experienced a weird one with an orange.

According to the video she shared on Facebook, she thinks someone inserted his/her blood into the orange and when she peeled it, she was shocked to see blood gushing out instead of the orange juice. She however went ahead to suggest that the blood might be HIV-infected.

Read below:
"So I honestly think I'm scarred for LIFE I always see post about someone inserting their HIV blood into fruit and I honestly feel like I'm a victim of that because wt* how do I peel an orange and this is what the inside looks like what in the fck ❗️❗️❗️WOW I guess that is real smfh wow plz be mindful when giving your kids fruit don't let them peel it on their own cause THIS is disturbing ❗️❗️❗️"
           
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...