Saturday, November 7, 2015

MTN Pay Please ooooo.......Lols this is really so funny and true

MTN just quietly pay the money o. We need it o. I hear the amount is like 40% of our expected revenue as a nation for the year. So you see why it is imperative that you pay that money. We had warned you severally about some of these your actions and you did not listen, look, this Government has as one of its clear economic recovery policies the continuous milking of funds from you as a replacement for the losses we are having from the dwindling crude prices.

So you have no choice but to pay this money and while you are at it, start preparing for next year because we will fine you for putting your Logos near our hospitals and that one will also be in trillions. Your best bet is to pray that oil prices start recovering immediately otherwise your fines will not end. Pele, I know it’s painful and hard but you have to support us during our trying days or better still close shop and go. We are ready to sacrifice the 6,000 odd Nigerians you have as your staff to keep feeding the rest of us.

Infact, me I cannot even wait for you to go so that we get others who understand the game of fine come in and play with us. So please pay up very quickly we have State Government salaries to be paid, Ministers to pay, a National Assembly to cater for and so many ex Presidents and Heads of States pensions to settle. We are waiting, the more you delay, the more you will pay. NCC please add another N200,000 to the fine Abeg, you did not count my housemaid’s sim among the unregistered sim, she had lost it and just found it last night. But seriously, NCC how did you arrive at the amount per sim, you guys are the Bomb. Short cut to economic recovery. Only in Nigeria.

Maina, Come Out O
EFCC have just declared this ex Pension Boss wanted for stealing N2 billion. He must be found o. No excuse this time. Even me I will join this search and consult all the Alfas and Pastor Joshua to bring him out. You cannot joke it’s our Pension money and you think you will escape. Look Maina if you don’t come out, I will come for you and drag you with your balls to the tribunal. You must refund the money. People are dying daily from lack after serving this country for years. Something’s must be sacred, if you want to steal, go and steal allowances meant for Senators, or amount budgeted for hosting of dignitaries at the Aso Villa not pension money. Better come out otherwise I will use Calabar juju to fish you out. Goat.

Jonathan’s Brief visit
Why are Nigerians so jobless. What is the problem if the Ex President on his way to a wedding suddenly felt like taking a pee and decided to branch to use the one at his former residence. This is not illegal na, it’s something most of us would have done. Buhari despite his stern mien is really a very gracious and kind person. Immediately he got the call from his predecessor, he asked his domestic staff to get the toilet ready and Jonathan rushed in did his thing and continued on his journey with Buhari wishing him well. No case for that one na. Abeg let’s concentrate on MTN paying this fine, no be how many minutes Jonathan spend for Villa be our problem now.

Fayose vs Presidency - my support
Me I support Fayose for this one o. The man has a right to say his mind no matter how ludicrous it is. It remains for the Presidency or whoever his diatribe is directed at to choose to either ignore him or take the opportunity to correct whatever fallacies he may have spewed out. To me Fayose is the only credible opposition. He is in his own usual manner becoming the voice of the people. You may not like his politics or his Amala dress sense but his courage and consistency is what I admire. So warning him shows a lack of capacity to match up with him fact for fact. This is not time for warning, ‘my people of change,’ this is time for action, for purpose driven leadership and for openness in government. We are all in this together. The economy is crumbling, do something!!!!!!! 

Lagos Fashion Show and the homosexuals
My people I am still in shock o. What my eye saw at the Federal Palace Hotel venue of this fashion show has scarred me for life. It looks like the law against homosexuality is not working. All the gay people in Nigeria came out in full force. I swear those of us that we’re straight were not up to five inside that hall that sat over 1000 people. Kai, come and see people’s children. I wept, I really wept. The guys were in skirts, lipstick, blouse, holding each other and walking around with no care. What pained me was the way they were looking down on us that we’re straight. As I made to sit on an empty seat, one of these masquerades after looking me up and down shifted his or is it her seat so as not to touch me.

Who want to touch IT sef. It’s only Sharia that can solve this problem o. We need sharia law for this one. The sharia police must come into Lagos otherwise our children will be totally infected. The children in their youth have all been infected, the way I was staring I almost got myself beaten. The last time I saw men kissing was in the UK, I saw it at Federal Palace that day o. Kai, I screamed calabar scream and closed my eyes and ran away to my car . This one is not only Government problem, where are the Pastors, leave your Private Jets and come and really work here. We need a mass delivery service for these people. The fashion Industry is totally finished. We need to quarantine them and unleash all the Pastors in this country on that industry. I’m still crying. We need help.

BVN registration to the rescue
My accounts have been locked up due to my inability to link my BVN number to my accounts. I had done the registration but did not know that I still had to link the accounts. I’m so happy that I have no access to my accounts so the following creditors please take note, Seni Olude, my perfume seller, Kalu my vendor, Ifeanyi my driver, my madam-no chop Money, GTB my sole bank Creditor, Moji- you know why I’m owing you, PDP membership Fine, Ikoyi Club-balance of food ate last week, MTN - contribution to your fine. They have told me to come in December. I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...