Sunday, May 21, 2017

Antonio Conte reveals his summer plans to Chelsea supporters

Antonio Conte has revealed that he will be spending some time in his native Italy over the summer as he takes some time off after a successful first season with Chelsea.

The Italian is celebrating a brilliant debut campaign in England after his appointment at Stamford Bridge last summer.

The former Juventus manager has led Chelsea to the Premier League title in his first season at the club and will be hoping to watch his side lift the FA Cup trophy next weekend when they take on Arsenal in the final.

Conte is looking forward to taking some time away from football after starting work at Chelsea immediately after the end of the Euros in France last summer.

And the manager has revealed that he will be spending some time with his parents in Lecce over the summer as he looks to recharge his batteries following a gruelling campaign.


Conte told a news conference at Cobham on Friday: “In Lecce I have my parents and for sure I will spend a bit of time there in my holidays.

“It is very important for me to have a holiday because last year, after the Euros, we started two days later with Chelsea.

“Now I have the opportunity to stay with my parents and my family, to visit the place I was born.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...